Online ISSN: 2394-8973
International Journal of Medical Sciences and Pharma Research follow guidelines of International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) – Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals.
- Gross form of plagiarism is ‘Duplicate publication’ which is the publication of a manuscript that overlaps substantially with already published article, without clear, visible reference to the previous publication.
- Plagiarism X-Checker Software is applied to the all of the papers submitted for screening & detection of % plagiarism.
- All articles in this publication are original: the content (either in full or in part) in each article has not been knowingly republished without specific citation to the original release.
- If substantial similarity index is found with already published literature, then the manuscript is immediately rejected.
- If a small portion of the manuscript shows overlapping text with already published literature and appropriate citation has not been provided, then the manuscript will be sent for revision.
- The authors must ensure that they write the entire manuscript themselves, and if the authors have used the research results and/or words of others it has to be appropriately cited or quoted.